Price rise notice: From July 2023 we have sadly had to increase our prices slightly inline with our extensive rising costs. We hope you find the quality of our horses and instruction still well worth the prices we are charging. We always strive to give the best value alongside excellent quality tuition. We love our horses and ponies here at Waterstock, we take pride in our equine welfare and safety standards and would never allow these to drop.
Join a group lesson, take a private lesson, or work towards better balance with a lunging session
Notes for booking lessons, hacks and activity days:-
· Children: 17 years and under
· Block bookings give good discounts advance payment required: Discounts on group lessons of 15% when purchasing a token package
· All riders must be assessed in the school before going on hacks (riding out in the countryside) and it is at the instructor’s discretion to keep the rider in the school until he or she is deemed capable enough for hacking (able to control the horse or pony at walk and trot off lead rein). It is also at the instructor's discretion as to the speed of the hack based on the capability the instructor thinks the rider has.
· Hat hire if required is inclusive
· Cancellations must be communicated to us with at least 24 hour notice for a refund/re booking.
Activity days for children over 6 years old include stable management, riding, hacking (private woodlands), fun and games and breaks with biscuits, squash or water.
Activity days are offered over the school holidays and at half term starting at 10am and finishing at 4pm. Please bring a drink, snacks and packed lunch if here for a full day and dress according to the weather. Please register online and you will be able to view our availability under Activities and book.
Lesson/hacks: Private - semi private (suits a family / private group) reduction of £5 per person
Private / semi private (reduced by £5 per person off private lesson price)
Session type Cost inclusive of VAT
30 mins private lesson/hack £49.50 adult / £44 child
45 mins private lesson/hack £71.50 adult /£60.50 child
45 min dressage top schoolmaster lesson £99 adult/child
60 min private hack/lesson £79.20 adult/£68.20 child
90 min private hack/lesson £95.70 adult/£85.80 child
2 hour private hack (visit to ancient wood ) £110 adult/£103.40 child
Cost inclusive of VAT
45 min group lesson or hack
£45 adult / £40 child
1 hour stable management - group £20 adult/£15 child
1 hour stable management – private £33 adult/£27 child
½ hour stable management - group £13 adult / £10 child
½ hour stable management - private £25 adult/£20 child
Barn hire (with catering facilities) £30 per hour or part hr
Indoor hire £25ph/£18 ½ hour
Outdoor hire £14.40ph/£7.20½ hour
Parties: riding, stable mgmt/pony pampering £40 first 4, £25 thereafter. ½ hour ride plus ½ hour SM
Hire of riding school ponies/horses £220 pcm for 3 rides / week, £370pcm for 6 rides/week
Taking pony for the day £80 for the day
Pony hire up to 45 mins/1 hour £33/£39.60
Activity days £99 for full day 10-4 or £49.50 for half days 10-12.30 or 1.30-4
Supervision of child £8.50 per hour for 1 or 2 children